Bit of fuss down at the church the other day…
Letterkenny Season 1, Episode 5 –
- Guest host: Don Roberts, PodScure – https://howareyanowpod.com/podscure-podcast/
- Recap of Wingman Wayne
- Episode dive
- “I LOVE STEWWWARRRRRTTT!!!!”
- Feeling sorry for Stewart this episode
- Lots of character development
- Glen’s aversion to pants…or underweart…or being appropriate
- Wayne’s knowledge of critters/vermin
- Possum’s DO have forked penises
- Wisecracking STI jokes – like Vaudeville
- Holding Gus in a Full Nelson
- New term: “Native Flu”
- Introduction of Bonnie McMurray (Kamilla Kowal – https://twitter.com/kamillatweeting)
- Katy & Stewart
- McMurray’s fashion knowledge
- Wayne moves hay when he’s frustrated
- New term: “Shirt tucker”
- Introduction of Tanis (Tiio Horn – https://twitter.com/kaniehtiio)- We ALL have a crush on her
- Even though Stewart’s friends have sabotaged the rave, Wayne won’t add insult to injury.
- Fuck, Fight, or FERDA!
- Unanswered Questions:
- Curious about Stewart and Katy when they were younger
- Why do only the McMurray’s have last names?
- Why doesn’t Coach have a name at all?
- Up next: A Fuss In The Back Bush
Intro Music: 3 Legged Dog – by Hard Money Saints
Outro Music: Ol’ Grey Dog – by Hard Money Saints