Guest Host: Arika Gloud
- Watercolor workshop in Westlake Park in Seattle
- June 4th, 18th, and 25th – at noon
- Patreon – https://patreon.com/
- Letterkenny Custom Pop Vinyls by Dennis Gugin –
- Other Letterkenny Podcast –
Season 2 Finale Recap: Finding Stormy a Stud
- Sled Shack breakdown
- First winter episode
- Super cold open
- Alliterative alphabetical open
- First fight
- Tanis’ abortion
- Wayne is pro-choice
- Sushis and Sashimis
- Where’s Katy?
- Building a new shack
- Reilly and Jonesy have groupies!
- Hockey team has no Ws
- Katy returns (and is BLONDE!)
- Shep and Kingsley
- Limited edition Oreos – Mark Forward is AMAZING!
- Devon is gone
- Clown shows up
- New shack built and Christened
- Another hockey loss
- Angie – PUCK BUNNY!
- Degens from up country have messed up the new shack
- Puck Bunny
- Who were the natives that Wayne had to fight?
- Was this a native bar?
- Where did Devon go?
- Great episode!
- Was a tidy wrap-up of the end of season 2
- R&J superstars!!!
- Fuck – Fight – FERDA! – We need a theme song for this!
- Wayne, Dan, Tanis, Rosie, and Coach are all getting LAID!
- Shep & Kingsley, the hockey players, and Angie are due for a scrap.
- Jonesy MIGHT get a pity fuck
- Next Episode: Puck Bunny
Intro Music: 3 Legged Dog – by Hard Money Saints
Outro Music: Ol’ Grey Dog – by Hard Money Saints