Correction: We were wrong in Bradley is a Killer about Katy being there during Glen’s initial reveal. She was NOT there. Thanks to our friend Lizzie for pointing that out to us.
Season 3, Episode 7: The Haunting of MoDean’s II
This episode breakdown:
- Weather comments about the time of year
- Samuel – the little….fucker
- Wayne imitating Katy and Dary
- Back-dooring and Big-leagueing
- Breaking the 4th wall
- Gail says MoDean’s II is haunted by Uncle Eddie
- Gail took down Uncle Eddie
- Don’t search for lemonparty.org (or do, if you want…you’ve been warned)
- Bonnie McMurray’s outfits
- Bonnie’s charity work
- Dary’s beer snobbery
- R&J’s ablibis and “swipey snipeys”
- Accidental “tunnel buddies”
- Tanis and nephews
- Weather chat again
- Beyonce seanceay
- The possession of Roald
- Premature ejac-u-lantern
- McMurray’s ghost hunting knowledge
- Dary to drink Uncle Eddie’s ale because of unfinished business
- Wayne comes clean
- Wayne teaches Samuel
- Coconut’s fuckin’ gross asshole
- Katy’s last name: Campbell (from Fartbook)
- Was Wayne taught the social norms around Halloween?
- Glen’s religion?
- Who is Jeff Davies?
- Discussion about sexuality with Mrs. McMurray
- Where does this fall in the timeline?
- Long day of Bonnie costume changes/events
- People who body-shame/slut-shame Bonnie
- Who’s got as much energy as Bonnie for all the stuff she does???
- Wayne the quirky hero
- Autism as a trope in media
- Wayne’s reaction when he finds out about him being Samuel’s hero
- What’s Gail’s lingo?
- “Sure as I flick, it’s a ghost doing this trick.”
- “Sittin’ on your wallet.”
Fuck – Fight – FERDA!
- Wayne is getting the sex!
- Stewart and Glen are getting a whoopin’
- FERDA for the rest.
Next episode: Season 3 Recap with Tyler Johnston Interview