Season 3, Episode 2 – Puck Bunny
Guest Hosts: Kevin and Mark from Two Guys on Friday horror podcast (our first Canadian guests)
Also on the other pod places (iTunes, Google Play, Spotify, etc…).
Previous episode recap: Sled Shack
Puck Bunny deep dive:
- Wayne grumpy about Jivin’ Pete and the degens from up country
- Appropriate farting
- Players only meeting
- Poor Boomtown
- Angie the puck bunny
- R&J need help
- Planning for the degens
- Katy is mega puck bunny!
- Hicks doing recon at the shed
- What do we know about degens?
- Squirrely Dan drops some LGBTQ wisdom from Professor Tricia
- Fake gays
- Angie vs. Katy – HOT!!!
- Puck bunny uniform
- BOX KICK!!!
- Skids catch “A GIRL!!!”
- Roald is skid version of Boomtown
- Pre-fight checklist
- Decide to repel the degens instead of fight them
- The Ginger and Boots! – Degen repellent
- New term: E.I. – Employment Insurance – Canadian version of unemployment
- Shep & Kingsley always posing
- Wayne and Katy always have each others’ backs
- No Glen this episode
- Discussion of 19-2
- Don Cherry
- WTF is up with the clown?
- We know it’s not Devon.
- “The less you say now, the less you’ll have to apologize for later.”
- Letterkenny actors doing other things:
- Boomtown and Coach have been in recent Canadian TV commercials
- Jared Keeso in Psych!
- K Trevor Wilson doing stand-up
- Jared, Tyler, Nathan, and Tiio have all been in Supernatural
- Lisa Codrington on Schitt’s Creek
- Katy and R&J are the only ones getting laid
- Dan, Angie, and Shep & Kingsley are getting whooped!
- Lots of FERDA this episode
Next Episode: MoDean’s 2
Intro Music: 3 Legged Dog – by Hard Money Saints
Outro Music: Ol’ Grey Dog – by Hard Money Saints