Never Work a Day in Your Life
Promo: The Smile Syndicate
Guest Host: What Do You Mean It’s Not Awesome
- Logo contest – Rules
- Cosplay contest – Rules
- New music per episode
- Podcast Spotify playlist – https://open.spotify.com/
- If you’re an indie band and would like to be featured: email@example.com
- Official partner podcast of r/Letterkenny: https://www.reddit.com/r/
- Dean hates hearing himself laugh
- Chuck Tingle
- Recap season 3
- Limericks in the cold open – We need to do this for the recap show.
- Glen kicked out of church
- Katy chose Reilly
- Two months since Rosie broke it off
- Bar fight
- Vaudeville/Shakespearean mix of comedy
- Jonesy gets hit on by Dax and Ron
- Katy trying to get Wayne to call Rosie
- R&J reconnecting briefly
- Glen & Skids – Rips, Reps, REVELATIONS!
- “Tell it to your face”
- Wayne jokes
- Gail hitting on Katy
- Stormy is depressed
- Communication is key
- Reilly gets hit on by Dax and Ron
- Wayne calls Rosie
- Glen vs Skids – WAR
- Bradley gets Rosie and Wayne back together
- Gail’s birthday shindig
- The Basement – Gym name
- Writers MUST have siblings
- Katy pushing Wayne to be his best self
- Wayne only soft for Katy and dogs – https://www.doesthedogdie.com/
- The Boys (Joel Gagne and Jessica Salgueiro)
- Tiio Horn/Coffee With My Ma
- Is Rosie also on the autism spectrum?
- Autism tropes in media
- There’s no roasting of characters on the show for who they are
- Bad Letterkenny FB groups who don’t grasp the progressive nature of the show
- Normalization of queer characters
- Who adds the authentic queer flavor to the show?
- Gail hits on Katy in the same way she does with Wayne – what’s her goal here?
- Another Lemonparty reference
- Hoopy Frood
- Bradley – “Good ol’ boys are a dying breed…”
Fuck – Fight – FERDA!
- SOOO MUCH SEX happening in this episode (even for Jim Dickens)!
- Glen and Stewart are catchin’ them hands!
Next Episode: A Fuss at the Golf Course
Artist of the week: The Smile Syndicate (Jason Medwid)
Stream/Download: Spotify, Apple Music, Google Play, many others
More Info: thesmilesyndicate.com
Song: Granny’s Gone A Skinny Dipping’
Album: Banana Bus
Song: So Far, No Good
Album: I Won’t Waffle
Edmonton, Alberta (Canada)