A Fuss at the Golf Course
Guest Host: Marty and Dan of Breaking Mayberry Podcast
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BreakingMayberry/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/BreakMayberry
- Marty: https://twitter.com/SchneidRemarks
- Dan: https://twitter.com/theludds
How Are Ya Now? Podcast Playlist – https://open.spotify.com/playlist/1IDa578R0Drfh6WflJxMFU
- Chat about Breaking Mayberry and The Andy Griffith Show
- Chat about Justified and Bob Sweeny
- Logo Contest – LAST CHANCE!
- Cosplay Contest
- This weeks band: Disrupt the Paradigm
- Recap: Never Work a Day in Your Life
- Deep dive of this episode: A Fuss at the Golf Course
- Katy sending Reilly on errands for her
- McMurrays spill the tea on the gooses at the golf course
- R&J and Dax and Ron
- Glen vs. Skids like rival gangs
- Cheese is the “Milk of Christ”
- Hicks vs. Coach
- Reilly rescuing Jonesy
- No Rosie in this episode.
- How long had Jonesy stood between the skids and Glen?
- The hicks conversation from behind the railing of the porch.
- McMurrays are the MVPs of the episode.
- Stereotypes/Caricatures in the show while thumbing their nose at the tropes.
- Caddy’s “EMBARRASSING” sign.
- Katy’s manipulation.
- In memoriam for Coach’s trash cans.
- How Letterkenny deals with some sensitive topics.
- Learning the Letterkenny lingo.
- Would love to see Jesse Pinkman show up in Letterkenny to show Stewart how to make “the blue”.
- The Reilly/Jonesy “love story”.
- R&J and D&R are narcissists
- Did Katy try to manipulate Reilly back to Jonesy?
- Favorite quotes about gooses.
- Funniest place to have a “Fuss”?
- Who to cast as Professor Tricia?
- Have Tatiana Maslany play all the Letterkenny characters for Red Nose Day.
- Is Letterkenny in the Upside Down?
- The crowd around Coach gets smaller and smaller in each scene.
- Thoughts/Questions from our degens:
- Melanie Scrofano (Mrs. McMurray) is so damned funny! – u/jerseyd79 from Reddit
- Why are the McMurrays so moved to save the geese? – Valerie Lopez from Facebook
- Love how McMurray is such a hurry to talk to Wayne that he goes through all the “pleasantries” on his own. – Bobby from JBs Memes and Stuff from Instagram
- Like how the skids look like the monkeys from 2001 A Space Odyssey – Robert_Forrester18 from Instagram
- How many more “Fusses” will we see? – Reagan from Discord
- Love how the Hicks are portrayed as smart instead of the standard hick trope. – Reagan from Discord
- Mr. Hockey movie. R&J play the sons of Gordie Howe
- Grey Granite Copper Creek Whistle Ridge Golf and Country Club
- Roald hits Stewart!
- Four golfers mentioned
- Fuzzy Zoeller
- John Daly
- Arnold Palmer
- Tiger Woods
- Dylan Playfair is a Disney villain
Fuck – Fight – FERDA!
- The McMurrays (together) and Dax & Ron are getting laid from everyone
- Katy and Coach are catching some hands!
Next Episode: Way to a Man’s Heart
Artist of the week: Disrupt the Paradigm
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DisruptTheParadigm
- Bandcamp: https://disrupttheparadigm.bandcamp.com/
- Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/artist/4xeAUNtxLMxgCiJVaWUjAM
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgdjgNypRS5nfCsYbCNFKBg
Song: Silver Tongue Behemoth
San Jose, CA