Great Day for Thunder Bay
Today’s episode sponsored by: Gamefully Unemployed!
You can find them at:
Guest Host: Aaron Farris
This weeks band: The Highway Thieves
Pre-show stuff (00:00 – 06:50):
- A PSA:
Letterkenny and, consequently, this show are shows that support inclusivity. If you find yourself offended by:
- LGBTQ+ positivity
- Race equality
- Sex positivity
Then you should look elsewhere for your entertainment.
- Taking a week off next week
- Indiegogo campaign: https://igg.me/at/podscure/x/22323938#/
- Please help us get our gear upgraded before the end of the month.
- Cosplay contest: https://howareyanowpod.com/how-are-ya-now-cosplay-contest/
Episode dive (06:50- 0:33:30):
- Recap: The Letterkenny Leave
- Deep dive of this episode: Great Day for Thunder Bay
Thoughts/Theories/Trivia/Questions (0:33:30 – 0:49:39):
From our Degens:
ilike3point14 on September 10, 2019 at 6:12 pm – howareyanow.com
Are The Bays really that great if they left their family and a couple of dense hockey players to hay for an all day fuck-a-thon?
Valerie Lopez – Facebook
This is a rare one for me in that I don’t love this episode as a whole. I do absolutely love the ridiculous names that some of the Rez guys have when talking to Katy Kat. But I bristled on seeing the end scene with Wayne and Tanis. NO SPOILERS!! But this episode made me so mad at Wayne who up til now had been a stand-up gentleman, a good guy, real good guy. So poll for our beloved hosts & audience: When Wayne went to the barn, did you think he was up to no good or just going to chat with his “friend” Tanis?
- Lots of “BTE” (Big Tanis Energy) in this episode.
- Wayne saying “fucking embarrassing”.
- Was Wayne on the verge of crying when telling his Uncle Eddie/Aunt Marian story?
- Was the rhyming based on Dr. Seuss?
- Angie back in a season finale, as is Tanis.
- Katy almost tells Zack and Ty her last name.
- Tanis changed clothes before coming to confront Wayne.
- Chugs beer after confrontation with Tanis.
- Does Wayne realize he’s flirting with Tanis?
- Roald as Stewart’s boot-black.
- Sweater numbers for the Bay bros – 91 & 93
- Lead the Letterkenny Jr team in Points, PIMS, and Plus-Minus.
- Bonnie and Gail are there at the party bartending but don’t have lines in the episode.
- Bertuzzi – Todd Bertuzzi
- Omoplata – Jiu Jitsu shoulder lock move.
- Gino Reda
Fuck – Fight – FERDA! (0:49:39 – 1:03:00)
- Fuck: Tanis is the only one getting 100% of some sexy times.
- Fight: Another episode with no fights!
- FERDA: Everyone else.
Farewells and Outro: (1:03:00 – 1:14:42)
Next Episode: Super Hard Easter
Artist of the week: The Highway Thieves
Location: Ogden, UT
- WWW: https://thehighwaythieves.bandcamp.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thehighwaythieves
- IG: https://www.instagram.com/thehighwaythieves/
Song: Blood & Wine
Album: Again & Again
Song: Bob Zeppelin
Album: Again & Again
How Are Ya Now? Podcast Spotify Playlist – https://open.spotify.com/playlist/1IDa578R0Drfh6WflJxMFU