Bradley is a Killer
Season 3, Episode 6: Bradley is a Killer
Wanna buy our merch? – https://fyeahprinting.com/collections/how-are-ya-now-podcast
Wanna donate? – https://www.patreon.com/HowAreYaNowPod
Guest: Kevin Wack
Personal Twitter/IG: @WACKATTACK812
IG (miniatures): @belgarath_paints_minis
- Patreon – https://www.patreon.com/
- Tyler Johnston interview announcement
- Independent band search – Send info to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Upcoming podcast schedule
- Season 4 – Episode 1 – August 8th
- Convincing Kevin to reenact Smokey and the Bandit to get Puppers down here in the States.
Previous episode recap: Battle for Bonnie McMurray
This episode breakdown:
- Hungover Hicks
- Wayne still hates Samuel
- Smart babies
- Wayne’s baby noises
- MoDean’s II is trashed by degens from up country
- Katy’s busy winter
- JB & Tyson
- Sayonara Gae
- Katy’s got a moisture issue
- Haitian Taco recipe
- Bradley’s impressions
- Katy duped by Glen’s new look
- Cat-calling Katy
- Shoresy gets his ass kicked
- Mitts off!
- Wayne, Dary, and Dan start getting annoying
- Skids – WWGD
- Too cold for mayhem
- Fahrenheit v Celsius chat
- Hockey players learn that fighting was just as satisfying as a “W”
- Boomtown’s regret
- Katy wants to get back together, but…
- Bradley fed up with the annoying hicks
- Gail instigates fight
- First episode where we learn Connor and Darien’s names
- Connor and Darien adds some great Skid-spice
- Why? – Dary’s nipples & Dan’s foot-races
- Do R&J share a phone?
- Bradley/Rosie play father/daughter on Supernatural
- How did Katy forget about Glen?
- Why did Gail initiate the fight? Jealousy about Rosie?
- Wayne leans on Katy for social skills – Autism spectrum theory comes up again.
- Is Tanis planning on getting back at the Skids now that Gae is gone?
- Will Katy settle for just one person?
- Is Katy feeling like she needs to “grow up”?
- R&J’s sweater numbers – 68 & 74
- New terms:
- Low Bones
- Gordie Howe Hat Trick (Geno/Goal – Apple/Assist – Tilly/Fight)
Fuck – Fight – FERDA!
- Everyone’s getting naughty with Gae
- Everyone’s fighting Shoresy
- Everyone else is buddies!
- Denis Gugin’s custom Pop Vinyl’s – https://www.facebook.com/
- Go listen to Mark Forward’s podcast
- Go listen to Tiio Horn’s podcast – Coffee with my Ma
- Help out James Loomis, a degen in need: https://www.gofundme.com/f/
Next episode: The Haunting of MoDean’s II
Intro Music: 3 Legged Dog – by Hard Money Saints
Outro Music: Ol’ Grey Dog – by Hard Money Saints