S09E04 – Mitzvah
Guest: Rene Encarnacion & Dan Harroch
Music: Hard Money Saints
- We got a new Patreon member, John Keaney who has pledged to us at the $5 level and he has requested that we promote his partner’s (Lindsey Granger) business – Sky Clad Apothecary.
Sky Clad Apothecary has curated a collection of zero-waste ingredients to keep every witch ready to perform their magic. The collection includes the raw materials for homemade skincare, cleaning, and aromatherapy products, all of which have both mundane and magical properties. Each product can be purchased in zero-waste packaging or in a customer’s own container.
Website – skycladapothecary.com
- Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/HowAreYaNowPod
- How Are Ya Now? Cosplay Contest. https://howareyanowpod.com/cosplay
- Merch: https://howareyanowpod.com/merch
- Independent Bands. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Voicemail Number – (304) 50-FERDA
Music this week: Hard Money Saints
Guest this week: Rene Encarnacion
Extra Special Guest: Dan Harroch
- Dan both wrote and starred in this episode.
- Worked on YouTube series, Epic Meal Time
Recap: S09E03 – Scorched Earth (with guests Tim & John from Armbar Audio podcast)
This week’s episode deep dive: S09E04 – Mitzvah
- Lily Gao, who plays Ellen is 5’ 10”!
- The “should we go” phrase that kept getting used.
FUCK – FIGHT – FERDA
End of Show:
- Final thoughts…
- Next Week:
- Week after next: Season 9/Episode 5 – Sleepover with Awesome!
Music for this show
Band: Hard Money Saints
Location: Seattle, WA
Intro: 3-Legged Dog
Outro: Ol’ Grey Dog
How Are Ya Now? Podcast Spotify Playlist – https://open.spotify.com/playlist/1IDa578R0Drfh6WflJxMFU